Registration in the San Mateo-Foster City School District for the 2013-2014 school year begins Feb. 25.
New Student Priority Registration Period
New Student Priority Registration for entering Transitional Kindergarten - 8th grade students will take place at all San Mateo and Foster City schools Monday, Feb. 25 - Friday, March 15, 2013. Priority registration is used to determine school and grade level capacity and is not a guarantee of enrollment.
- Students are eligible to enter Kindergarten if they have reached 5 years of age on or before Oct. 1, 2013
- Students are eligible to enter Transitional Kindergarten if they turn 5 years of age on or between Oct. 2 - Dec. 2, 2013
Parents should contact their school of assignment for more specific registration details. Parents may use the School Finder to determine their school of assignment or contact the Student Services Department at (650) 312-7345. For more information, please see the Student Registrationpage on the District website.
TK & Kindergarten Registration Assistance for Spanish-speaking Families
The District will offer registration assistance for Spanish-speaking families with incoming Transitional Kindergarten (TK) & Kindergarten students at Sunnybrae Elementary School - 1031 S. Delaware, San Mateo - on Wednesday, February 20 from 4:30- 7:00 pm. Spanish translation and child care will be provided. For more information, please see the Student Registration page on the District website.
Get the latest news from San Mateo:
- Sign up for the San Mateo Patch daily newsletter
- Blog for San Mateo Patch
- "Like" San Mateo Patch on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @SanMateoPatch