Melissa Tosetti and Kevin Gibbons, authors of the best selling book "Living the Savvy Life", show you how to take control of your finances so you can enjoy life to the fullest! Learn how to manage your money so you can spend on the things that are important to you. Find out how all the aspects of your life, such as food, entertainment, clothes, your home and recreation are tied together and how to make choices to get the most with the money you have. In this two hour seminar, you will learn:
- How to afford to spend money on the things that are important to you.
- How to spend less than you make.
- How to save 15% - 20% of your income.
- How to create habits and routines that make managing your finances easy.
- How to create an automatic debt reduction plan.
Join Melissa and Kevin on the 5th and find out how easy it is to choose and achieve financial happiness.
Register by February 28th and attend for just $35 (regularly priced at $50).
Reserve your seat by sending an email to Melissa@TheSavvyLife.com. If you have questions, email or call 650-299-1500.