Football season is upon us, and the weather is still perfect for grilling. Do you love to cook up some good food and invite friends, family or neighbors over to watch the game? If so, here is a recipe you will surely want to add to your collection.
The description alone is bound to make your stomach growl and your mouth start to water -- "Jalapenos, stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbecued on the grill."
Grilled Bacon Jalapeno Wraps
by Miss G., AllRecipes
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves. Wrap with bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place on the grill, and cook until bacon is crispy.